17 April 2012

Miss You

Never before have I left this poor blog so neglected.  Yes, life has been hectic, but that's no excuse for leaving something that has been a true labor of love abandoned.  I know I need to do better.  Guess that's all I can say...

BUT...

I have news...

BIG news...

This weekend was our store bikini contest.  I competed and managed to get 1st Runner Up!  Needless to say I was very surprised.  I even got a pink sash.  It makes me feel marginally famous in a local sort of way.  Feel free to send flowers.

Stay tuned for more on the ol' bikini contest.  Figure I owe you all a bit of filling in!

9 comments:

  1. You baaaaaaad,
    you know it...
    ...ya shake yo orange booty,
    and showwwwwwww ittttt,

    1st runner u-uppp, 1st runner u-upppppp,
    bitches be jealous, cuz you first runner u-upppp

    GO SAUCE!

    Yeah, that's right, you get a cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ;D I neglect my blog at times, but only when I can't think of posts good enough to put in it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all is well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    I stumbled across your blog and LOVE it! I also work in a restaurant and fitness model. In fact im a trainer/nutritionist by day ;) Keep up the amazing writing, and training. I write a blog as well about fitness and health, www.whitneynicolehills.blogspot.com
    If you dont work with a trainer/nutritionist and have any questions feel free to ask away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One post since March 22nd?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...