13 July 2009

My Very Worst Date


Apparently my dating life is tragically hysterical. In fact, it is so tragically hysterical it creates perfect material for the ever entertaining blog My Very Worst Date. I am not sure if I should be flattered or be utterly devastated that my love life is featured as the post today. Perhaps I will combine the two and be devastatingly flattered.

To read the story of M and the Sporting Mismatch, please visit My Very Worst Date. Condolences, advice, and all out laughter will graciously be accepted.

2 comments:

  1. Oh honey, just read it and I'm so sorry. I'm glad you had the cajones to make him go home :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, I just read it. Why? Why would anyone do that? And the "long drive home" excuse is disgusting it's like, "So, I want to have sex with you because it's convenient for me/I can't be bothered with the alternative" What the crap, guys?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...