So what the hell have I been doing? Well, yes, I am still working at Hooters three to four days a week. Usually I work Friday-Sunday with an occasional weekday evening shift. It's business as usual, bitches.
What else I've been doing
- Attending graduate classes Monday - Thursday.
- Hitting the gym twice a day, five days a week. Once a day, one to two days a week.
- Beginning three new blogging projects. One for a college sports site. One for I Want Her Job. One for the easiest class in the world where my semester long project is to create a blog as if I've never done that before.
- Preparing and eating seven meals a day because I'm doing another fitness contest.
- Trying to find some time in there to be lazy and actually enjoy the act of living.
All of this serves to tell you that I am busy as shit and really good at making excuses. It's a gift. Anyway, I do have blogs planned and I do plan on being more regular about posting. I've even noted it in my planner. That's serious shit, friends.
P.S. I love you.