15 September 2010

Receipt Art: September 15, 2010

I find it mildly ironic that I've managed to do receipt artworks for months upon months and I've never featured an owl.  You'd think that working at Hooters I would have drawn an owl first or second or maybe third if I had really ideas for the first two.  But nope, I just drew my very first little owl today.  I have to say I think I like him.


And not only is he cute, but he's friendly too!  Hoo, hoo!  Thank hoo!

Yeah, sometimes I do make even myself sick with how lamely corny I can be.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, he's cute. You ought to do a series of owl-themed receipt art. In keeping with the Hooters thing, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, lamely corny. Keep up the good work! Even if you find it lame or corny, I find it a nice diversion from my day to day...Thanks...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...