05 April 2010

Search Terms Will Never Cease to Amaze Me


Recently, this turned up in my search terms:

Can you ask to squeeze boobs of hooter girls?

Seriously?!  What do you think?!  No, you cannot ask to squeeze the boobs of Hooters Girls.  Actually, you can ask, but I can tell you with complete certainty that the answer will be no.  Or hell no.  Or a slap.  Or a hell no accompanied by a slap.  You get the idea.

As often happens with my searches, the main reason I even posted this is because I am fairly astounded that someone would come up with this question let alone take the time to plow through pages upon pages of Google results.  Really?  You were that unsure about this that you took the time to scour the Internet?  Wow, just wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...