22 April 2010

The Tattoo

I got a tattoo touched up today.  While that is all exciting and good, what got me most appeared on the "Basic Tattoo Care" information sheet I was handed as I walked out the door.  I've seen these sheets before and ordinarily wouldn't even read them anymore, but for some reason I took it.  And I read it.  I'm glad I did.

Line two of "WHAT NOT TO USE/DO" (yes, that is in ALL CAPS) reads:  No swimming, hot tubs, baths, saunas or nylons for 10-14 day or until completely healed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Apparently, whoever wrote these guidelines is unfamiliar with the whole nylon aspect of Hooters.  Then again, Hooters Girls aren't meant to have tattoos so maybe the joke is on me.  Either way I'll be breaking the rules of tattoo care for the next 10-14 days.  Starting tomorrow.  I am such a badass.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but you're a fucking moron. Nobody except hooters girls care about the uniforms being nylon. Why would you expect the person who wrote tattoo aftercare guidelines to even give a shit about a certain restaurant and their uniforms? They write them so that idiots like you don't have to ruin expensive tattoos by NOT caring for them the right way. You're not a badass, you're a dumbass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Douchbag,

    It was a joke. Get over yourself. You're obviously a "fucking moron" for missing the sarcasm. Then again, if you actually read my blog you'd know that. Of course you obviously don't give a shit about Hooters Girls. Please note that I'm not saying you should. However, it is curious that you're reading and commenting on an effing Hooters Girl's blog if you don't give two shits. Congrats on figuring out how to use and computer and post shit anonymously.

    And don't worry. I have a lot of ink that I take VERY good care of. This is a blog about Hooters. I'm going to make light of something that myself and my readers would judge as humorous.

    Thanks for reading - hope you don't do it again!

    Love,
    Sauce

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...