02 February 2011

I Can't Math

One of my former Hooties and all time favorites, Amber D, posted this gem on my Facebook (JOIN HERE) and I couldn't resist posting it.

Math hard! CREDIT.
Yes, this person clearly can't math.  In addition to their arithmetical deficiencies, they also can't grammar.  My guess is that they probably didn't school very well.  "I can't school at all."

It's actually pretty common for people to just write in a lower total and avoid writing in a tip.  They might suck at math, but they're still smart enough to not call themselves out on that shit.  Had this person just written in $11.00 we never would have assumed their shortcomings.  Perhaps they were in a hurry.  Perhaps they wanted to test my own math abilities.  But I certainly wouldn't assume they are a dumbass. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

And Lamebook is awesome.  Go there.

5 comments:

  1. I'll have to remember that--I'm sure I'll use it myself sometime. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't assume they are stupid..my friends and I used to write that on receipts as a joke. At least they weren't too dumb to tip properly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty funny right there! I've never seen that one before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stuff that makes me feel like not such a dumb-ass. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its great to see that people are sharing quite profitable information with each other and now we can move our selves to a new era.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...