10 December 2010

Receipt Art: December 9, 2010

As promised, I am doing my very best to avoid drawing anymore snowmen on my receipts.  I won't lie, it's been a challenge.  It seems the more I try to avoid snowmen, the more I think about them.  It's sort of freaky in a "the snowmen are going to come out of my dreams and kill me in overly dramatic teen scream movie" sort of way.  You know what I mean.

So here's one of my favorite snowman-free themes.


Yes, I used COLORS and made some festive holiday lights.  Simple but awesome.  I even managed to included both the female and male ends of the lights.  That's how freaking smart I am.

I also hope you noticed the sauce stains my customers' greasy little fingers left all over the receipt.  I think it really says "Hooters."

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...