06 May 2009

IHOP

"If a girl with big boobs works at Hooters, then where does a girl with one leg work?"

IHOP


Our Hooters is located directly behind an IHOP and I literally hear this joke about 97 times a day. Let me pretend like it's the most original thing I've ever heard. Let me also pretend that it's funny so I can giggle and inflate your ego for a few seconds. Really though, you should probably never use that joke again even though I'm sure you tell it to every Hooters Girl who serves you.

Our Hooters is also located across from the street from a Jiffy Lube. If you can come up with a joke involving Hooters, IHOP, AND Jiffy Lube then I will be impressed. You work on that homework and come back in and see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...