27 May 2010

Receipt Art: May 27, 2010

It was rainy today - just like it's been all week.  Spring just doesn't want to let go.  Naturally, several of my receipts featured rainy little motifs to match the weather.  It was a natural progression.  While clouds and rain and all that shit was fairly common, one receipt was extra special.  It had a goose.  With an umbrella.  Epic.

Note that this is a very friendly goose with the foresight to kindly cover the total with his cute little umbrella.  Thanks dude, we couldn't have done it without you.

I had another receipt which featured the mascot of my high school for a group of guys from a rival school from my hometown, but they unfortunately took that one before I could get a picture of it.  I wish I had it mostly because in addition to the mascot and "Go Broncs" it featured a winky face.  Everyone knows that the winky face is the ultimate way to say something borderline mean and look like you totally don't mean it.  Wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...