10 May 2011

Receipt Art: May 9, 2011

Per my promise of posting receipt arts more regularly once again, I am sharing another artwork today.  My dedication to this mission is surprising even to myself.  I'm hoping I can parlay this power of will to finally putting all my laundry away.  Doubt it.


I'm going to just say outright that this one needs a bit more detail; it's cute, but it just doesn't quite have enough for me.  I'm also going to go ahead and point out the dinosaur sized, totally unrealistic bee I drew.  That thing has to be at least the size of a minivan.

1 comment:

  1. Quite positive I'm going to have to try this out. I hate doing hearts so I don't even bother do that standard heart and thank you. Definitely gonna have to brush up on my drawing though... I'm rather awful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...