10 June 2010

Please Pardon the Interruption



My guitar and I are hitting the road for a few days to play a bit here and there.  Just a little extended weekend away thanks to music.  I hope you'll pardon the small absence; I should be back on Monday.  Maybe I'll even get some mobile blogging a try since I have a fancy, new, "lets charge her thirty extra bucks just to look cool" Verizon phone.  I said maybe.  Don't be mad if it doesn't work out.

So have some fun, explore some old posts, make friends with my little blog.  I'll be back.

And yeah, that's me and my favorite riding boots.  I love you, Frye boots.

7 comments:

  1. wow! u seem to dream big. even i have a guitar. but i never seem to get it right. how did u begin playing ur guitar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend with your guitar. Love that photo of you and your boots and your guitar. It is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIKE OMG GOOD LUCK WITH UR GUITAR.. U SHOULD LIKE TOTALLY COME AND VISIT US ON UR TRIP. JUST COMMENT ME BACK AND WE WILL CHAT! TOODLES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your guitar - live the dream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck and have fun! I'd love to hear some of your music someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Have fun! And that's an awesome photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. look forward to the stories!
    x
    http://veritableally.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...