08 June 2010

Receipt Art: June 4, 2010

Apparently, my receipt art is not too shabby of an idea.  With the feedback I've received both in store and here on the blog I can say it really is one of my better skills as a Hooters Girl.  Of course that's if you don't count impeccable service and the ability to suggest the perfect wing sauce.

Last Friday, I had one of those tables that is just down to have a really freaking good time.  I mean it was a rainy afternoon, what better way to spend it than enjoying beer and shots of Jack Daniel's?  Yeah, I agree, solid way to spend a less than gorgeous Friday.  Naturally, my receipt was also down to party.


Yup, my receipt is pretty excited it's Friday.  And since the weather won't make it a T.G.I.F. sort of day why not a delicious pitcher of beer splashing its way into a frosty glass.  Yeah, that's a solid little Friday afternoon.

6 comments:

  1. Thats actually a pretty cool illustration of pouring beer! lol Does anyone complain about it or do most like it when you draw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't had anyone complain yet and I've been doing them for several months now. For the most part I try to leave all the important stuff visible. I'd say most people are just really surprised when they turn it over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just wandered in via Blogs of Note... :-)

    Really enjoyed your writing style - now aim to check out some of your older posts!

    Feel free to check out either of my blogs. Maybe you'll like them, maybe you'll hate them. I rather hope the former but, I'm hopeless with predictions...

    Keep up the good work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog ^_^ cute art work there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...