27 October 2010

You "Like" Me, You Really "Like" Me!

You may have noticed that I added a new feature to my sidebar full of shit.  Go ahead, take a little look over there.  Oh hey!  I now have a Facebook page for my blog and you...

Sorry, got interrupted by a Harry Potter preview.  Epic.

Yes, I jumped on the bandwagon and made a fan page for my blog and its sister column in Hooters Magazine.  Feel free to proclaim your love for all things Sauce by hitting "Like."

In case you're lazy you can feel free to just hit LIKE HERE and go straight to the page.  I guess you'll still have to do some work once you get there.  Whatever, it's the thought that counts.

P.S. I guess I technically added two things to the side bar; I also added a section of Hooters links to make my blog even more Hooterific.  You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I did as you commanded, my lady! Actually I would've done it anyway . . . welcome to the world of Those With Artist Profiles on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...